Currently, I am a physics graduate student in the Theory Group at University of Texas, Austin.
I pursued Integrated Masters in Physics from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee and graduated in May 2014. I have taken following courses (relevant to Physics) in this programme.
- Electricity and Magnetism from David Griffiths
- Thermodynamics from Zeemansky
- Special theory of Relativity from Resnik
- Optics from A. Ghatak
- Quantum Mechanics form Feynman Lectures Vol III, J.J Sakurai and P.A.M Dirac
- Plasma Physics from F.F Chen
- Atomic Physics from Resnik
- Nuclear Physics from Prof. A.K. Jain notes
- Classical Mechanics from Goldstein
- Statistical Mechanics from R.K Pathria
- Classical Electrodynamics from J.D. Jackson
- Mathematical Physics from class notes
I am also interested in studying topics related to Computer Science like Algorithms and Data Structures. I have taken an audit course on Data Structures. I do coding in my free time. Here are some repositories of the mutators I have written for Unreal Tournament 99.